Help feed the hungry

Sylvan Hills Farm is a for-profit business and as such, cannot give you a tax deductable receipt for your contribution. What we do, is use your donation to cover the expenses of growing the food which is then donated to a charitable organization that can give you a receipt for your donation.

Where does the food go?

It depends on where you, the donor, want it to go.

We grow food for Stepping Stones of Dunn County and the Sisters of Camelot. Please let us know if you have a preference for either food pantry.

How do you receive a receipt for your donation?

When we donate the food, we get a tax deductable receipt made out in your name and we mail it out to you.

While we take any size contribution you will not get a tax deductable receipt for any contribution below $50.00.